Playlist of Annotated Clips

You can post here general questions about Advene in english.

Playlist of Annotated Clips

Post by platin_ger » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 am

Hi,
i`m a newbie with Anvil and need a little help.

I`m searching a way to assign keywords to "clips" or single "shots". On the next step i want to give an user the possibility to choose between these keywords and to play only "scenes" or "shots" with selected keywords assigned.
The Idea is, that i want to make classic-movies interesting to watch for the generation "You-Tube" or so called "digital-natives".
They find it more and more difficult to watch a full-length movie and more if its in Black&White. The Idea to compress the movies to Stereotypes and assign Keywords for it to be able to squeeze a 90 minute Feature-Film to You-Tube compatible 10 minutes.

sorry for the bad-english. Hope you can understand me clearly.

Thanks alot,

greetings from Germany,
Valentin
platin_ger

Re: Playlist of Annotated Clips

Post by oaubert » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:24 am

Hello

Note: this is the Advene forum, not the Anvil one. In Advene, you can do this: annotate a movie with your keywords. Once the movie is annotated, search for any keyword through the query box in the upper right hand corner of the application. From the query result, you can generate a montage (6th button in the query result toolbar) and play it. There are other approaches, but this one is the more direct if you want to experiment with it.
oaubert
Site Admin

Return to English questions